A fantastic and tasty summer refresher!
View original recipe here at: Simply Fresh Dinners
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine. Chenin Blanc, Riesling or Pinot Grigio are good choices.
- 1 litre bottle of club soda
- 2 pints of fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced
- A large handful of mint leaves ice
- Optional and most definitely delicious – 2-3 tablespoons Blenheim Apricot (a blend of aged white balsamic with no refined sugars).
I would suggest a 2/1 ratio for the wine and club soda for a nice refreshing drink. Mix in pitcher or individual glasses.