Jazz up one simple pizza for a get together or party with ingredients below.
- Prosciutto Low Salt
- Goat Cheese
- Black Mission Figs, fresh if in season
- Black Mission Fig Aged Balsamic Vinegar (Capizzano Olive Oils & Vinegars)
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese for taste
- Apply even amounts of prosciutto and goat cheese over a plain pizza.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Options: use Naan bread or pita bread for crust of pizza.
- Remove from the oven, and set on counter.
- Add freshly sliced figs and arugula to your taste.
- Drizzle Black Mission Fig Balsamic, and serve with freshly grated cheese.
Want a more artisan flavor? Try a drizzle of our artisan White Truffle Olive Oil on top of the pizza for a distinct truffle flavour.