Tomato, Artichoke, Olives & Parsley Salad
Simple Healthy and Delicious. Add a fresh baked bread and your favorite wine with friends. Per La Salute. Original recipe credit to my friend Robyn from Simply Fresh Dinners.
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 - 3 Tomatoes, quartered
- Artichokes, organic low sodium, halved
- Olives, quartered ( I used our Olives from Spain fresh tasting no MSG )
- Fresh Parsley, snipped
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil 3 - 4 ounces
- Serrano Honey Vinegar 2 ounce
- Put prepared tomatoes, artichokes, olives and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Mix Garlic Infused Olive Oil with Serrano Honey Vinegar whisk together to emulsify before drizzling on the salad.